Lavender Hand and Body lotion is formulated to deeply hydrate all skin types. It will nourish, protect and feed your skin. It is fragranced with our English lavender essential oil and herbal hints of chamomile and rosemary. English Lavender oil supports healthy glowing skin due to its anti-inflammatory and skin nourishing properties.
Body lotion is a must have product so that you can have soft hydrated and smooth skin. The best time to apply body lotion is after you have showered or bathed. This is when your pores are open so that your skin locks in moisture, and stays supple for longer.
How to Use:
Apply Lavender Hand and body lotion after bathing, when your skin feels dry, or before you work out.
- Place a dollar size amount of body lotion into the palm of your hand.
- Rub the lotion between your palms for a few seconds so that it warms up.
- Massage the lotion onto a small area of your skin in a gentle circular motion.
- Repeat the above steps so that you cover your entire body.
- Be more generous on areas of thick and dry skin such as your elbows or knees.
Ingredients: Purified Water. Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride. Glyceryl Monostearate NE. Glycerine. Shea Butter. Ceteareth 20. Cetearyl alcohol. Phenoxyethanol. Tri-ethanolamine. Glyceryl Caprylate. Extracts of Chamomile & Rosemary. English Lavender Essential oil.
Product Safety: For external use only. Avoid Contact with eyes. Age 7 years+ . Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
Product size: Available in 125ml or 250ml sizes. We also offer bulk packs of 6 x 125mL or 6 x 250mL Lavender Hand and Body Lotion that are discounted by 10 per cent! Gift packs also available: GIFT SET: LAVENDER HAND & BODY LOTION & FACE & BODY MIST, GIFT SET: BATH & 038; SHOWER GEL ; LAVENDER HAND & BODY LOTION
- Domestic Customers: We can ship up to 5 kilograms of products for only $12 anywhere in Australia.
- International Customers: We are now able to ship our products all over the world at competitive rates. Prices are based on the weight of products purchased. The freight cost is displayed when you enter your address at checkout. We put tracking on parcels so you can see their progress on their way to you.