Anti Bug Bite Balm is made using natural ingredients, botanical extracts and essential oils. It is rich in emollients and essential oils. Our bug balm helps relieve itching from insect bites and deters further attacks. Insects, mosquitos and bugs hate it!
Benefits of Anti Bite Bug Balm
- natural product
- relieves itching from insect and mosquito bites
- deters further insect attack
- does not contain DEET
Why are some people bitten more than others?
- Research indicates that mosquitoes are attracted to the black. We don’t quite know why. So wear bright colours and see if you notice the difference!
- Your body odour may also attract insects. Mosquitoes attract to compounds like lactic acid and ammonia on human skin and in sweat. Mosquitos are also repelled by some scents. These include lavender, citrus and garlic.
- People who drink beer are incredibly attractive to mosquitoes! So you might need to change your tipple of choice!
- Mosquitoes will bite any skin they can access in order to feed. However, they prefer to bite around your head and feet. This may be due to skin temperature and the number of sweat glands. So wearing a hat and wearing socks might help.
- When we breathe out we emit carbon dioxide. And we produce more when we’re active. Increases in carbon dioxide will alert mozzies to potential hosts.
- Studies indicate that mosquitoes are more attracted to pregnant women than non-pregnant women. This may be because pregnant women have a high body temperature and exhale more carbon dioxide.
How to use: Apply as required on exposed skin or directly on bites. Avoid eye area.
Anti Bug Bite Balm does not contain DEET, also known as di-ethyltoluamide. This is the active ingredient in many insect repellents. It can cause adverse health affects in some people.
Product size: 50g and 100g
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil. Shea Butter. Xanthan Gum. Beeswax, Grape seed Oil. Olive Oil. Almond Oil. Macadamia Oil. Microcrystalline Wax. Rosehip Oil. Chamomile Extract. Lecithin. Glyceryl Caprylate. Lavender, Eucalyptus, Citronella & Lemon Tea Tree essential oils.
Product Safety: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store below 30C. Age 7+ years. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
- Domestic Customers: We can ship up to 5 kilograms of products for only $12 anywhere in Australia.
- International Customers: We are now able to ship our products all over the world at competitive rates. Prices are based on the weight of products purchased. The cost of freight will be displayed when you enter your address at checkout. Parcels are tracked so you can see their progress on their way to you.