Lavender cuticle cream will help you to attain perfect nails. It’s formulated to soften and nourish coarse, thick or rough cuticles and nails and prevent infection. Now available in a 25g tin with a gorgeous new label.
Cuticles are really important. Your cuticles are small layers of skin at the base of the nails on your hands and feet. Their function is to protect the developing nails on your hands and feet from harmful bacteria which can cause infection or irritation.
The area around the cuticle is delicate. It can get dry, damaged, and infected. This is why it’s important to care for the entire nail area and keep it clean so that your nails stay healthy.
Benefits of Lavender Cuticle Cream
- softens and helps heal cuticles
- helps prevent infection
- improves the appearance of your hands by keeping nails and fingertips smooth and refined
- makes your hands look more youthful
How to use:
- massage a small amount into your nails and cuticles at night and during the day.
- To soften your cuticles soak your hands and feet in soapy warm water for about 10 minutes. Dry your hands and feet. Massage a small amount of cuticle cream into your nails and cuticles until the cream is absorbed. This will keep them soft and stop them from cracking.
Product details: 25g recyclable aluminium tin and bulk pack of 6 x 25 g at 10 per cent discount!
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil. Mineral Oil. Castor Oil. Microcrystalline Wax. Beeswax. Cocoa Butter. Cetearyl Alcohol. Lecithin. Lavender, Rosemary & Lemon Essential Oils.
Product Safety: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store below 30C. Age 5+ years. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
- Domestic Customers: We can ship up to 5 kilograms of products for only $12 anywhere in Australia.
- International Customers: We are now able to ship our products all over the world at competitive rates. Prices are based on the weight of the products you buy. The cost of freight is displayed when you enter your address at checkout. Parcels are tracked so you can see their progress on their way to you.