Lavender hand soap is a phosphate free liquid hand soap which gently removes dirt & grime, using antiseptic & antibacterial lavende rand tea essential oils.
LAVENDER HAND SOAP
2 in stock
Lavender hand soap is a luxurious phosphate free liquid hand soap. It gently removes dirt and grime leaving the skin feeling soft, smooth and scented. It is formulated using the antiseptic and antibacterial properties of lavender and tea tree essential oils.
Our Lavender hand soap is perfect for the bathroom, kitchen and laundry, with an easy to use pump dispenser.
How to use: Regular hand washing can help keep you healthy and prevent the spread of respiratory and diarrheal infections. To correctly wash your hands you should:
- wet your hands with clean running water.
- Turn off the tap and apply one pump of soap to your hands.
- Lather the hand soap into your hands including the back of your hands, between your fingers and under your nails.
- Scrub for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands under clean running water, then either air dry them or use a clean towel .https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/hand-washing
Product size: 250mL
Ingredients: Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocomide DEA, Cocodimethyl Betaine, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Essential Oils of Lavender and Tea Tree
Related Product LAVENDER HAND SANITISER
- Domestic Customers: We can ship up to 5 kilograms of products for only $12 anywhere in Australia.
- International Customers: We are now able to ship our products all over the world at competitive rates. Prices are based on the weight of the products you buy. The cost of freight will be displayed when you enter your address at checkout. Parcels are tracked so you can see their progress on their way to you.
2 in stock