Introducing our beautiful new Mini Lavender Heat Pack. This is a smaller, and lighter version of our larger Lavender heat pack so it is perfect to use when you are travelling, or simply require a smaller heat pack.
Our Mini Lavender heat packs are perfect partners to help relieve pain, joint and muscular stiffness and enhance your healing. You can also chill them and use them as cold packs to help soothe pain and swelling from sprains or strains. Our superb TASMANIAN TIGER BALM `or CRAMP CALMER will help relieve your symptoms too.
The Heat packs contain barley and dried Tasmanian lavender flowers. When heated their warmth and scent slowly release to help relieve aches, joint pain and muscular stiffness.
We make our Mini Lavender heat packs in a range of beautiful fabric designs. Our Lavender Heat packs are filled with our organic fragrant lavender flowers and barley and are designed so that they distribute their warmth well and retain heat for longer.
Size: 36 x 16 cm. Weight: 580 gm.
How to Use:
Remove all packaging before use.
- To Heat Place heat pack in the centre of a microwave. Lay pack flat to evenly distribute the grain. Heat on high for 60 seconds. Turn over and heat for a further 60 seconds if desired. Do not heat for longer. Check temperature of the heat pack before placing on your skin.
- To Cool To use as a cold compress, put the mini lavender heat pack in a plastic bag and place in the freezer for 45 minutes. Cold reduces blood flow, reducing swelling or pain, and is ideal for treating for sprains and strains.
Storage and Cleaning. Ensure the heat pack is completely cool and moisture free before storing in a cool dry place. Spot clean with a damp cloth and refresh with PILLOW AND LINEN SPRAY
We also have eye pillows. These are available in a range of matching designs LAVENDER EYE PILLOW
How Do Heat Packs Help Relieve Pain and Stiffness?
- Applying heat to an aching body part provides instant and effective relief from pain and stiffness as the heat stimulates your sensory receptors to block the transmission of pain signals to your brain.
- Even if you suffer from chronic pain, heat packs can help relieve your discomfort and our lavender will help you relax.
- The warmth dilates the blood vessels surrounding the painful area, bringing additional nutrients and oxygen to help heal damaged tissue and speed healing.
What’s the Advantage of Lavender House Heat Packs?
- Ready for use in under a minute.
- We use strong but soft fabric. This allows the heat pack to be comfortably moulded to fit any area of your body and remain in position – ideal for curved areas such as your neck, knees and shoulders.
- Long lasting natural lavender fragrance
- Domestic Customers: We can ship up to 5 kilograms of products for only $12 anywhere in Australia.
- International Customers: We are now able to ship our products all over the world at competitive rates. Prices are based on the weight of products purchased. The cost of freight will be displayed when you enter your address at checkout. Parcels are tracked so you can see their progress on their way to you.