Reparative Eye Serum is designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It will also help reduce puffiness and dark circles by feeding your skin. We believe that everyone should use an eye serum because the delicate skin around your eyes is the first area to show signs of aging.
Our superb formula contains natural premium plant based skin and essential oils. They will effectively hydrate, nourish and repair your delicate skin.
Why you need eye serums
- The skin around your eyes is very thin and covers your eye socket.
- This skin is very sensitive. It will readily break down, develop fine lines and wrinkles, and become looser, and thinner, especially as you get older, or as a result of sun damage.
- The tissue under your eyes contains little fat or muscle: as a result your skin is more likely to sag.
- Your dark circles and puffiness may be caused by lack of sleep, stress or dietary deficiencies. It is important that you get a good night’s sleep. You should also eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of water to ensure that your skin is well hydrated. And you should never keep your make up on overnight. Stale makeup is one of the worst culprits when it comes to premature aging.
How to use: After you’ve cleaned and dried your face, dab a couple of drops of eye serum around your eye area. As the skin around your eyes is sensitive, you should never rub, pull or massage this area. To obtain the best results you should apply the serum each night and each morning.
Product size: 15mL recyclable pump dispenser.
Ingredients: Sweet Almond, Hemp Seed, Grapeseed, Macadamia, Camelia & Evening Primrose oils. Hypericum Extract. Lecithin. Lavender, Geranium & Clary Sage essential oils.
Product Safety: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store below 30C. Age 5+ years. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
- Domestic Customers: We can ship up to 5 kilograms of products for only $12 anywhere in Australia.
- International Customers: We are now able to ship our products all over the world at competitive rates. Prices are based on the weight of products purchased. The cost of freight will be displayed when you enter your address at checkout. Parcels are tracked so you can see their progress on their way to you.