Lavender Wool Wash is fragrantly formulated with pure essential oils of lavender and eucalyptus, so that it effectively cleans your woollens and delicate garments leaving them fresh, clean, soft and deliciously scented. https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/27015/20200824/why-lavender-popular.htm
How to use Lavender Wool Wash:
- Add approximately 25 ml in a basin of tepid water, mix thoroughly then gently squeeze the solution through delicate garments then rinse thoroughly.
- Soak garments for 5 minutes before rinsing. Towel or spin dry.
- And use our LAVENDER CLOTHES PROTECTOR in your cupboards and drawers to protect your precious woollens for moth and insect damage.
Product size: 250 mL
Product Safety: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store below 30C. Age 5+ years. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
- Domestic Customers: We can ship up to 5 kilograms of products for only $12 anywhere in Australia.
- International Customers: We are now able to ship our products all over the world at competitive rates. Prices are based on the weight of the products you buy. The cost of freight will be displayed when you enter your address at checkout. Parcels are tracked so you can see their progress on their way to you.